Having problems with flickering or dimming lights, circuit breakers that constantly trip or switches and outlets that don’t work? If any of these issues sound familiar, don’t put off getting them repaired. They can indicate a more serious problem that could lead to more extensive damage or even an electrical fire. Get Volts® provides professional electrical repair services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
Having properly functioning lighting is critical to productivity in the workplace and comfort at home. Bad or failing lighting can not only be annoying, but it can be unhealthy by putting strain on your eyes. The Get Volts® lighting repair technicians can assist you with any lighting repair, installation, or upgrade.
- Interior lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Security lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Pole lighting
Outlet & Switch Repairs
There is more than one reason why an electrical outlet may stop working. It could be randomly kicking off your appliances or just not supplying any power at all. Get Volts® offers electrical repair and installation of sockets, switches, outlets, dimmer switches, ceiling fans, and more.
Control Panel Repairs
An electric control panel repair starts with a thorough inspection and assessment. Depending on what we find, we can either repair your control panel or upgrade it if necessary. Get Volts® panel repair services include:
- Upgrading when your current panel isn’t meeting electrical demands
- Circuit breaker replacement to increase the functionality of your electrical fixtures
- Installing additional circuits to improve your home’s electricity delivery
- Rewiring the electrical panel
- Bus bar replacement for added performance and safety
- Electrical panel relocating due to moisture or other concerns
Many electrical problems are traced to bad wiring and loose connections. Wires are under a constant cycle of heating and cooling, expansion, and contraction. Every time a switch is used or appliance plugged in, stress is put onto a wire. Sometimes bad or loose wiring is just a result of time. Your electrical system has a lot of safeguards against the danger from bad wire connections, but still, there is danger from sparking and arcing whenever there is a loose connection in your system.
The most common wire repairs:
- Loose wire connections at switches and outlets
- Wire connections made with electrical tape
- Two or more wires under one screw terminal
- Exposed wires
- Loose connections on circuit breaker terminals
- Faulty Neutral wire connections at circuit breaker panels
Fast, short-duration electrical transients (overvoltages) are caused by:
- Lighting strikes
- Power outages
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Short circuits
- Power transition on a power line
- Inductive spikes