Experienced, Professional Electricians You Can Count On.
Get Volts® is a national full-service electrical service provider for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. For more than 40 years, the Get Volts® team of master electricians has been the choice for homeowners, general contractors, and developers.
Focused on Service
More than 80% of our business comes from repeat customers, but we’re always looking to add more customers to the Get Volts® family. Our teams are committed to meeting the unique needs and requirements of every customer. Get Volts® is able to consistently deliver a quality customer experience every time because of our commitment to professionalism. From our master electricians to our office administration, every Get Volts® team member is driven by a commitment to keep the lines of communication open and accessible from the start of the job to completion.
Quality Workmanship Guaranteed
Get Volts® keeps your project on schedule, but takes the time to get the job done right the first time. We know the delays that are caused by mistakes, so we double-check our work, follow stringent testing protocols, and make sure everything we do operates as designed and meets all code requirements.
Culture of Safety
Wanting to be safe is not enough. Continual training keeps our crews safe and your project on schedule. We understand the extreme danger of electrical work, and our comprehensive safety program includes onsite safety inspections, onsite safety training, and weekly Toolbox Safety topics to keep safety in the minds of our crews at all times.
The Get Volts® Difference
- Service Excellence – We are always looking for new and better ways to improve every customer’s experience, from customer service to fieldwork.
- Licensed & Trained Professionals – We have best in class master electricians. All employees go through strenuous background checks, mandatory ongoing training, and stay up to date with certifications.
- Team Approach – Our employees are trained to think and act independently, and at the same time, listen to their co-workers for input and expertise.
- Local – Our employees work and live in the communities they serve.
What to Expect from Get Volts®
- Professionalism – We arrive on time wearing clean company uniforms and driving lettered company trucks.
- Respect – We wear floor protectors and cover your flooring and other surfaces in the work area.
- Cleanliness – At the end of every job we thoroughly clean up the area.
- Communication – Upon completion, we go through everything we did and make sure you understand what’s been completed, what to expect, and how to operate any new or upgraded equipment.