Industrial Electrical Services
Northridge Electric can provide a broad range of services, from plant relocations, control systems, upgrades on electrical services, rewiring of existing equipment, and emergency services. Our depth of experience includes extensive work in a broad range of manufacturing facilities – including food and beverage, printing, chemical, plastics, automotive, refinery, and pulp and paper. In addition to contracting services, we also provide preventive maintenance programs. We can provide plants with contracted, on site maintenance agreements.
With our industrial background and expertise, Northridge Electric can provide power to each and every machine on your production line. We can integrate your machines and any subsystems in your plant to keep them working efficiently and cost-effectively.
Northridge is an experienced industrial electrical contractor and our crews function as an extension of your maintenance and engineering staff. We can augment your in-house crews when needed with full-time, temporary, or on-call services.
We provide support for your critical services to assist in heavy maintenance periods, holiday shutdowns, or when you have depleted maintenance crews due to vacations or other reasons.
- Large Project Capabilities
- Equipment Rewiring
- Plant Relocations
- Primary voltage distribution
- Hazardous/classified location electrical systems
- Machine hook-ups
- Control Wiring & Troubleshooting
- Main Service upgrades
- One line drawings
- Control Room Fabrications and Installations
- High Voltage Cabling, Termination and Testing
- Lighting and Energy Audits
- Lighting Maintenance Programs
- Custom control panels
- Surge Suppression Systems
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Thermography Scans and Documentation
- National Electrical Code Violation Audits
- ARC Flash Analysis